Sean's Motorcycle Page
This is my 1980 Honda CB750-F, known by the Triangle Denizins as the
"Ratbike" but I call her Samantha. She has been lovingly cared for through
the years, and she has endured several modifications including:
Oh, and this is my old bike, circa Spring 1989: 1983 Honda 650 Nighthawk. . .
- Stainless steel brake lines
- K&N Air Filter & Stage 1 jet kit
- Supertrapp 4" internal disk muffler (mated to Kerker 4->1 headers)
- Tires: The front is a Dunlop 591, the rear is a
- Shocks (Progressive Suspension)
- Daytona touring bars
- That kewl Cafe Racer headlight enclosure
If you're done drooling on that one, why don't you try to break one of these
Grant Parsons collected?